3/11/2006

Thanks for reading...

Time to refocus the attention, folks, and one change I'm making is closing the shutters on this blog.

In order for me to do a decent job of keeping anybody in the world up to date on what sort of media input I'm consuming, I have to take a fair amount of time to read, listen, and watch the media, and then I have to spend a bunch of time searching for links to support and refute my opinions, and then I have to write out my review.

It's just not something that I find anybody really wants to enjoy or that I really want to spend the time doing as compared to a bunch of other things I want/need to work on.

So, for a while at least, this blog is closing up its doors. If you've been following along, I thank you for your attention. If you're still interested in my media consumption, check out my main blog where I promise to occasionally point out media contributions that particularly stick out in my mind. At some point in the future, I just might start contributing to this blog again, but I'm making no promises.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Ruhi Sukhla said...

Nice Article....

ma admit card 2019

 

Post a Comment

<< Home